IEEE is the place where we all act as one family, we discover our points of strength, the spirit of volunteerism is everywhere, we hunt our passion then work hard to serve our community...
By then we develop ourselves through gaining more experience and skills...
In other words we can say, IEEE .. When giving adds! =)
We never forget that all of this is لله رب العالمين
Don't miss this chance and be one of IEEE CUSB family.
It's time to be YOU!!
Please read carefully the description of every committee, club and project. Choose the place where you want to be in and kindly fill in the application form below >>
Before you proceed, please note that if you want to join and you also see in yourself that good leader..You can still join us as a head for anyone of the committees below because our heads recruitment deadline has been EXTENDED ..!
Check our heads recruitment event >>
PR & Fundraising Committee:
1. Doing marketing strategy of the branch such as preparing benefit packages and branch profile and making deals with different sponsors in order to maintain the financial state of the branch.
2. Making the necessary reservations and getting approvals for different IEEE events.
3. Being responsible for setting cooperation with any other organization.
4. Designing fundraising events and supervising its organization by the OC.
"If you love negotiation, challenge & professionality.. so probably you'll excel here"
1. Planning for all the branch events and preparing full-detailed event requests, estimating so the required advertisement material and submitting the estimates to the Media committee.
2. Fulfilling all the logistical and organizational needs of courses, competitions and events such as decoration, settings, catering, speakers and sitting.
3. Preparing for outings and field trips.
4. Building and standing in the booth.
"If you're a good planner with a strong personality and always organized.. Then you should be an organizer!"
1. Helping committee heads choosing their teams by testing the personal side during interviews. It is also responsible for the database of all the branch members.
2. Sending all the branch emails to accept, reject, inform, collect data or even warn members.
3. Being represented by an HR member in each committee to evaluate members and heads as well as writing the minutes of meetings.
4. Solving any problem that may occur between members in order to keep the work flow smooth.
5. Based on their evaluation, best active members and heads are chosen.
6. Organizing rewarded competitions between branch members to motivate them and break the work routine.
7. Helping the OC in the booth.
"HR men are social, reliable and great decision-makers.. If you think you're good at that, you'll probably be better with IEEE CUSB HR committee.."
1. Supervising the work of the technical clubs in what concerns the academic content.
2. Write the technical articles in the branch magazine.
3. Announcing local and global competitions, and design the local IEEEXtreme competition content.
4. Deciding the topics of events and courses based on the R&D committee surveys.
"The technical interface of IEEE CUSB.. Those people are professional, creative and smart enough to do that.. Join us if you can be this one "
1. Covering the branch events and courses and make a complete photo documentary.
2. Publicizing the branch activities and events through printing flyers, the magazine and social media coverage.
3. Making any needed graphic design for the branch such as T-shirts, giveaways, certificates, banners, flyers or magazine.
4. Performing all the printing works of the branch.
"The voice of IEEE CUSB comes out from here.. IEEE has always looked great because of those men..
If you enjoy photographing, graphic design or you're an internet addict.. You can come and enjoy these things more with IEEE CUSB, you'll learn and apply "
Responsible for building and updating the website of the branch under the supervision of the Media committee.
"Are you Mr.Webmaster ?? Love Web-designing and challenge as well .. you can join IEEE CUSB team and be able to compete on an annual international website competition!"
Research & Development Committee
1. Performing market researches through data collection tools like surveys and focus groups to help selecting the most appropriate courses and events needed.
2. Attending the held events and collecting feedback in order to enhance the next ones.
3. Evaluating the skills of different members by attending different meetings in order to submit a report of the needed training courses to the HR committee.
4. Provide the needed courses to the members under the supervision of the HR committee.
"They research, they optimize and they develop our branch!
You've always been a perfectionist ?? So your place is here!"
1. CAN (Communications and Networks)
1. Each club will develop a technical community for students interested in its domain.
2. Preparing teams to participate in global competitions and holding a number of local competitions.
3. Each club will prepare and present courses related to its domain under the supervision of the academic committee
"If you love science, research and hard work.. If you have technical experience and aiming to gain more and helping others..
You're the one for a technical club member!"
Choose the right place for yourself.. and please remember.. By the time you'll join IEEE CUSB... Serious changes will come into your life!
IEEE has always been a turning point in the life of its members
It's when giving...ADDS!
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us anytime
And stay tuned for more news about us..
Like our fan page :
Join our fb group :
And check our website: